Where: Castlemaine Community House
Instructor: Kellie Curtis
Join Kellie Curtis during science week for an introduction to Permaculture Design Science.
You will learn:
• An introduction and brief history of permaculture and how it is relates to science.
• Guiding ethics of permaculture.
• A simple summary of 12 principles and their application.
You will be involved in:
• A small group mini ‘Design Challenge’ where you will have the opportunity to discuss and apply the principles.
• Further discussion and some light snacks and beverages will be provided.
This family friendly event is capped at 10 people and a light supper will be provided so booking is essential.
Facilitators: Kellie Curtis