The Centrelink Agency at CCH can assist with the following:
- use of internet enabled computers & printers
- access free Wi-Fi without a password
- get brochures and fact sheets
- get reply paid Medicare envelopes
- scan, copy, print & upload documents
- verify identity documents.
Our friendly Agents can also help with general questions about our payments and services.
When: Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
Time: 9.00am – 3.00pm (closed for lunch 12.30pm – 1.00pm)
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Please Note: Agents cannot make any payments or decisions about payments, review, assess or vary payments or issue Electronic Benefit Transfer and other cards.