Castlemaine Community House is a membership organisation. You can support the work of the House by becoming a member. We invite you to join if you support our statement of purposes and share our values. Annual membership is only $10 (full) or $5 (concession). Membership expires each year on 30 June. To become a new member please contact the Community House.
Statement of Purposes:
- To promote self-help and mutual support among all interested members of the community of any age or sex.
- To provide a friendly informal meeting point for people on a regular basis in a community facility.
- To offer opportunities for the development of basic skills for better living.
- To actively reduce social isolation within the community.
- To organise social outings, speakers and activities that will be of interest to people and/or of an educational nature.
- To offer information abut different activities, resources and groups in the community.