Castlemaine Community House is a not-for-profit, registered charitable organisation that exists for all people in the Mount Alexander Shire to provide education, services and community connection.
As a member, you’ll receive:
- news updates and early advice about courses and activities
- the opportunity to help shape CCH programs and strategic positioning
- eligibility to nominate for and elect members of the Committee of Management
- voting rights at Annual General and Special General meetings
- the knowledge that you are supporting your local Community House and, as a result, supporting your local community.
Becoming a member is easy, simply fill out your details below and, once approved by the Committee of Management, we’ll welcome you on board! There is no charge for membership.