A free and confidential service, financial counselling is for anyone who is feeling stressed or trapped by their financial situation, who’ve had changes in their circumstances and/or who need to deal with debts that just keep piling up.
Financial Counselling can:
- Assess you and your family’s financial situation and look at suitable and realistic options.
- Give you ideas and advice for dealing with debts, unpaid bills or fines.
- Negotiate with creditors.
- Help you organise a personal money plan or budget.
- Provide information about bankruptcy.
- Refer you to other services which also may be of help.
Appointments are essential, please call (03) 5472 4842 to enquire.
When: Thursdays (Fortnightly)
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.