Specifically designed to assist older people, Be Connected is an Australia wide initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world.
Through the Be Connected online resources, Australians will be able to learn the basics of using digital devices and engaging with the internet, including:
- talking to and seeing family and friends
- keeping up to date with news and what’s happening around the world
- being safer while online
- finding new friends who share interests and hobbies
- connecting with old friends
- shopping and selling online, safely and securely
If you need assistance using digital devices such as laptops, tablets or smart phones, make an appointment to see one of our friendly digital mentors. Appointments are available on Wednesday afternoons (fortnightly), 1.00pm-3.00pm and entitle clients a 45 minutes, 1-on-1 sessions with a mentor.
Bookings are essential. For more information or to book, please call (03) 5472 4842 or email@example.com